You’re busy running your business, so it makes sense to let someone help you with your digital media tasks. Call me an assistant, a social media gal, or a digital consultant – whatever you call me, I’m here to help. As a writer for the NBC-owned sites Dinnertool and Momtourage, iPhone Life magazine, and my own blog MyCrazyGoodLife.com, I have first hand experience with writing in different voices so that your digital content makes a statement about your brand.
Please contact me and I’ll build a custom quote for you!
Digital Content Creation
- Blog Posts and articles that are relevant to your business needs
- Business highlight posts: What is your business up to? What do you want to share with your customers? I’ll give your customers a snapshot of your business, product line, and what’s important to you!
- Logo development
- Newsletter tips and stories
First Time Set-Up – Not currently accepting clients in this area
- Custom images as links to categories, features, tags ($20/each)
- Social media account set up with relevant likes or follows, SEO friendly profile with keywords, custom address, profile photo, and three custom tabs/lists ($100)
- Existing social media profile optimization ($50 per account)
- Blog maintenance: analytics reporting, theme and plugin updates, file backups ($15/month)
- Newsletters (services begin at $75/month depending on your newsletter)
Monthly Community Management – Currently accepting clients in this area
Social media management: Finding, creating and preparing engaging content that your customers will interact with is my specialty. More than just an update – I’ll share relevant content, prepare engaging images, and post at different times of the day across your multiple social networks. When you receive responses to your updates, they’ll always be acknowledged in a timely manner. Account management begins at $150 per account, with discounts available for multiple accounts (for packages, please email me).