You’re busy running your business, so it makes sense to let someone help you with your digital media tasks. Call me an assistant, a social media gal, or a digital consultant – whatever you call me, I’m here to help. As a writer for the NBC-owned sites Dinnertool and Momtourage, iPhone Life magazine, and my own blog MyCrazyGoodLife.com, I have first hand experience with writing in different voices so that your digital content makes a statement about your brand.
Please contact me and I’ll be happy to build a custom quote for you!
(You can find a complete list of services below!)
Digital Content Creation:
- Blog Posts and articles that are relevant to your business needs (starting at $40 per post, depending on length)
- Business highlight posts: What is your business up to? What do you want to share with your customers? I’ll give your customers a snapshot of your business, product line, and what’s important to you! (starting at $25 per post, depending on length)
- Logo development ($325)
- Newsletter tips and stories (services begin at $25)
First Time Set-Up:
- WordPress blogs with basic theme customization: branded banner, social media icons, & installation of SEO, security, functionality, and mobile plugins (starting at $350)
- Custom images as links to categories, features, tags ($20/each)
- Social media account set up with relevant likes or follows, SEO friendly profile with keywords, custom address, profile photo, and three custom tabs/lists ($100)
- Existing social media profile optimization ($50 per account)
- Blog maintenance: analytics reporting, theme and plugin updates, file backups ($15/month)
- Newsletters (services begin at $75/month depending on your newsletter)
Social media account management: Finding, creating and preparing engaging content that your customers will interact with is my specialty. More than just an update – I’ll share relevant content, prepare engaging images, and post at different times of the day across your multiple social networks. When you receive responses to your updates, they’ll always be acknowledged in a timely manner. Account management begins at $150 per account, with discounts available for multiple accounts (for packages, please see below).
Not all of your needs may be met with one of these packages, as they are meant to be used as price guidelines. Contact me to set up a custom package for your small business!
“Just A Little Help” Monthly Maintenance Package
$150/month for first account
3/week (weekday) updates and account monitoring – Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter
Basic Monthly Maintenance Package
$300/month for first account
Daily (weekday) updates and account monitoring - Facebook, Pinterest, Google+
Daily (weekday) updates and account monitoring – Twitter
Standard Monthly Maintenance Package
$400/month for first account
Twice daily (weekday) updates and account monitoring - Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter
Ultimate Monthly Media Package
$500 for first account
Three times daily (weekday) updates and account monitoring - Facebook, Pinterest, Google+
Three-four times daily (weekday) updates and account monitoring – Twitter
If you are interested in something you don’t see listed here, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Need to see more? While I don’t display links of companies I currently work with, I am happy to direct you to them for references.