Are you struggling with facebook engagement? Here are five easy tips to help bump up that interaction!
Five Tips For More Facebook Engagement
1. Post photos: People are visual, and facebook is a visual social media network. Adding photos to your status updates increases the chance someone will want to leave a comment for you.
2. Ask a question: Ask your followers a quick question with your photo. It’s easy to fill in the blank or answer A, B, or C!
3. Invite self-promotion: Ask your followers to share their business websites. It’s a quick way to get to know your community!
4. Introduce yourself: Take a post or two to tell your followers a little about you. They’ll appreciate connecting with a real person and not just a profile photo.
5. Be consistent: Post, post, post. If you drop off for a week or two, it’s tough to regain that momentum. Make sure to post a minimum of three times a week.
Do you have anything to add? I’d love to hear it!